Many people have asked what they can do to help, here is just a small list of suggestions:
- Pass the URL to all your e-mail and ICQ contacts and ask them to further pass it on to their contacts.
- Write or E-mail your congressman to get the military to do more to help in this matter (additional info on subject).
- Place our banner for Christina on your homepage.
- Post flyers at places such as:
- Police Stations
- Busy shopping areas
- Tourist areas
- Roadside rest areas
- camping areas
- If you are going on a trip out of the area, please bring posters with you and post them along the way, and at your destination.
- Give flyers to truckers. They travel all across the nation and may be able to see something. They can also post flyers at truck stops along their route.
- Ask your local TV station news or newspaper to have updates of Christina at least once a week.
- Write to television shows and ask them to air a segment about Christina (see media page).
- Donations for the Christina Williams Fund can be made by sending money to: Account # 0586705501, at the following address:
Wells Fargo Bank
PO Box 4013
Concord CA 94524-4013
- Call the Christina Williams Volunteer Center at 1-800-648-7502 or (831)242-6179 to volunteer, or just get additional information on how you can help.
- Anyone desiring to send a card for Christina, can do so at the following address:
7 Grace Hopper Ave, Box 34
Monterey, Ca 93943
If you wish to pass out flyers but are unable to print a copy please either E-mail us or the Polly Klaas Foundation, and flyers will be mailed to you.
If anyone has additional suggestions, please feel free to e-mail them to us